It does not matter. ASIC miners generally need to configure three mining addresses in miner status. The first one is the main mining pool address and the following two are standby addresses of mining pool. In order to ensure mining profits, miner has enabled automatic detection of standby addresses mechanism, that is, miner itself will continuously detect whether the standby address can be connected. The continuous disconnection and connection information that appears on the page in miner is constantly checking the availability of standby addresses. During this period, the main address has remained connected, so it will not affect your mining profit.
Articles in this section
- I Want To Invest, What Should I Do?
- How to Suspend Payment of Mining Profit?
- What If the Registered Mobile Phone Number / Email is Lost?
- How to Cancel / Delete / Close / Modify Hashrate Transfer?
- How to Withdraw Balance Below Minimum Threshold?
- Why Does BSV Address of Bitcoinincash: qq ... Display Invalid Address?
- How to Modify default language in Poolin?
- Why Did Not I Get Verification Code?
- Where Can I Have Currency Transaction?
- What Wallets Can Be Used to Save Mining Profit?