We will introduce the mining setting procedure of AMD-XMRIG mining software.
1. Visit Poolin mining pool website, www.poolin.com, and register an account, and then create a sub-account with XMR as default currency. (You can set XMR wallet address here)
2. After the sub-account is created, you will see the following mining URL
URL 1: stratum+tcp://xmr.ss.poolin.com:443
URL 2: stratum+tcp://xmr.ss.poolin.com:25
URL 3: stratum+tcp://xmr.ss.poolin.com:1883
3. Set up the miner with network and electricity connection. Download the XMRIG mining software (see bottom) and decompress the file. Then you will see such a page with different documents in the folder.
4. Right click on start.cmd and click "edit" and you just need to update wallet_address with "sub-account.minerID" and then save the changes.
Double click start.cmd to start mining.
xmrig-amd.exe -o xmr.ss.poolin.com:443 -u subaccount.minerID -p 123 -v 0 --donate-level=1
5. Confirmation of mining status. You can visit the pool web or use the miner status page data to check the mining details.
1) Miner status page: after the miner starts to work, you can see hashrate data in this page
2) Pool data: you can log in your poolin account to check the hashrate data and earning data.
6. Set your wallet address (you can also set the address when creating the sub-account)
If the wallet or exchange you are using provide you a payment ID, please remember to fill in payment ID into Poolin. Otherwise, you may fail to find back your mining earnings.
For other versions of AMD mining agent, please download from the official website https://github.com/xmrig