BTC uses the algorithm of SHA-256 and can be mined using many miners, like Antminer S9i, V9, Innosilicon T2. We will take V9 as an example to introduce the mining setting procedure.
1. Visit Poolin mining pool website, www.poolin.com, and register an account, and then create a sub-account with BTC as default currency.
2. After the sub-account is created, you could set the following mining URL
URL 1: stratum+tcp://btc.ss.poolin.com:443
URL 2: stratum+tcp://btc.ss.poolin.com:1883
URL 3: stratum+tcp://btc.ss.poolin.com:25
3. Set up the miner with network and electricity connection, and then find out the miner IP and log into the miner configuration page to set mining url, worker and password. Save and apply your settings.
1) You can log into the router the miner is connected to to find out its IP address or use IP Scanner to figure out its IP address
2) Connect your computer to the router the miner is connected to and then type the miner's IP address into the address bar of a web browser and then log in. The login account and password of Antminer V9 are "root". If the account or password is incorrect, please contact the customer service of miners to request correct login details.
3) Log into the miner configuration page and enter mining URL, worker and password. SAVE AND APPLY YOUR SETTINGS.
4. Confirmation of mining status. You can visit the pool web or use the miner status page data to check the mining details.
1) Miner status page: after the miner starts to work, you can see hashrate data in this page
2) Pool data: you can log in your poolin account to check the hashrate data and earning data.
5. Set your wallet address (you can also set the address when creating the sub-account)
Mining BTC, you can also get NMC. Please do not forget to set NMC wallet address. You can only get NMC after address is set.