The algorithm of BSV is SHA-256，here we will inroduce how to set miner with mining pool, take Antminer S9 for example:
1. Visit Poolin official website www.poolin.com , login and creat an sub-account for BSV, and fill in the withdraw address.
2. Miner Configuration Example will show on the page after creating BCH sub-account.
3. Set up the miner with network and electricity connection, and then find out the miner IP and log into the miner configuration page to set mining url, worker and password. Save and apply your settings.
1) You can log into the router the miner is connected to to find out its IP address or use IP Scanner to figure out its IP address
2) Connect your computer to the router the miner is connected to and then type the miner's IP address into the address bar of a web browser and then log in. If you do not know the login account or password, please contact the customer service of miners to request correct login details.
3) Log into the miner configuration page and enter mining URL, worker and passwork. SAVE AND APPLY YOUR SETTINGS.
*The above interface may be not the S9 backend interface. You can use this as a template to make settings.
4. Confirmation of mining status. You can visit the pool web or use the miner status page data to check the mining details.
1) Miner status page: after the miner starts to work, you can see hashrate data in the miner status page.
2) Pool data: you can log in your poolin account to check the hashrate data and earning data.
5. Set your wallet address (you can also set the address when creating the sub-account).