You may encounter cases of accidentally creating a wrong sub-account. And you may hope to delete or modify it to another one, but cannot find the option of delete/modify sub-account on Poolin website and App.
For security concerns, it is not applicable to delete or modify sub-account at current stage. If you want to delete a sub-account, you may try the function "Hide" to hide sub-account, please do as follows:
1) visit www.poolin.com and login
2) click Mining Pool - Dashboard - sub-account manage and then you will see the following page
3) put your mouse on the sub-account that you hope to hide and then you will see a "Hide" button on the left
4) click the button and then the sub-account is hidden
1) Open Poolin App, click dashboard
2) Click upper left button
3) Click "Manage"
4) Choose the sub-account you'd like to hide and click "Hide Sub-account".
Back to the original question, why the function for deleting / modifying sub-accounts is not available?
Miners are connected to a pool by setting mining address, worker (sub-account name) and password. Your sub-account is the only identification to figure out who the miners are mining for. If you accidentally set a wrong sub-account, you may be mining for other customers.
To ensure the security of customers' mining profit, sub-account will exist as long as it is created and no operation can be done to delete / modify any existing sub-account.