Dash is a cryptocurrency that can be operated online. It is a payment platform built by millions of users in the world. Users can use Dash to make a secure online instant payment. The core of Dash is made up of a unique P2P network with incentive system. Miners are rewarded for maintaining block chain security. Master node holders are rewarded for verifying transactions, storing data and providing multiple services. Master node represents the new level of network. They form a highly secure cluster – an arbitration chain that provides a wide range of decentralized services such as instant transactions, anonymity, decentralized management, etc. While it also preventing low-cost cyber attacks. Thanks to Dash's reward mechanism, its network master node has grown to 4,100 since its release in 2014, which means that Dash P2P network has become one of the largest networks in the world. More nodes mean higher security, and Dash offers 24/7 cryptocurrency service to more users globally.
- DASH official website: https://www.dash.org/
- Explorer address: https://explorer.dash.org/chain/Dash
- Mining tutorial click to view
- Total amount: 21 million
- Algorithm: X11
- Block time: 2.5 minutes
- Reward distribution: 45% miner + 45% master node + 10% decentralized Dash budget system
- Block reward: 3.6
- The above statistics are recorded on November 21, 2019.
Algorithm X11 miners