DCR has an advanced PoW + PoS hybrid mechanism. All PoW-generated blocks must be verified by PoS to become legal blocks, which is a consensus mechanism for PoW package accounting + PoS voting management. DCR introduces PoS to determine whether the newly mined blocks are valid by voting. Each block selects 5 votes for voting by a pseudo-random algorithm (Hash256PRNG) based on the block header data decision sequence, and passes at least 3 votes. In this case, the block is recognized as valid and can be added to the main chain. The rewards for successful verification of the block are 30 new DCR, which will be divided into 60% for PoW miners, 30% for PoS voters (5 voters, 6% per person), and the remaining 10% for developers. Total amount of Decred is the same as the amount of Bitcoin, which is 21 million. Pre-mining1.68 million DCR at block 0. After that, a new block will be generated every 5 minutes. Block reward starts from 31.2DCR and every 6144 blocks (about 21.33 days) reduce production once.
- DCR official website: https://www.decred.org/zh/
- Explorer address: https://explorer.dcrdata.org/
- Mining tutorial click to view
- Total amount: 21 million
- Algorithm: Blake256
- Block time: 5 minutes
- Initial block reward: 31.19582664 DCR
- Block reward distribution: 60% for miners, 30% for Pos voters (5 voters, 6% per person), 10% developers
- Total reward: 19.94 DCR
- PoW reward: 11.96 DCR
- PoS Reward: 1.20 DCR / Vote
- Developer Bonus: 1.99 DCR
- The above statistics are recorded on May 29, 2019.
- Poolin Wallet