In order to facilitate the users' demand for transferring hashrate, Poolin supports Hashrate Transfer currently. At present, only BTC is applicable for the function. Hashrate Transfer for other currencies will be launched soon.
What you need to know about Hashrate Transfer:
1) Currently only BTC is applicable for the function;
2) Each sub-account can transfer up to 90% of the original hashrate;
3) When transferring hashrate, the fastest effective date is the second day of the operation day (UTC time 0:00 to 24:00): for example, the setting of hashrate transferring will take effect on October 1st, and the hashrate will be transferred from 0:00 am on October 1st, UTC time;
4) After the setting of hashrate transferring is completed, the corresponding transferring record cannot be deleted or modified , please be cautious;
5) The deadline for the hashrate transferring refers to 0:00 AM of the corresponding date UTC time . As shown in the figure below, the transferring period is from September 5th to September 6th. The corresponding hashrate will be transferred from 8:00 am on September 5th, Beijing time (0:00 on September 5th, UTC time). and it will stop transferring at 8:00 am on September 6th, Beijing time (24:00 on September 5th or 0:00 on September 6, UTC time).
[How to transfer hashrate? ]
Login to Poolin official website www.poolin.com - Sub-account manage - Setting – Hashrate transfer - Transfer hashrate to the specified account (double check to confirm if this sub-account exists ).
Each sub-account can transfer up to 90% of the original hashrate.