[What is API?]
API, Application Programming Interface, are some predefined functions. The purpose is to provide applications and developers with the ability to access a set of routines based on certain software or hardware without having to access the source code or understand the internal work. Details of the mechanism.
Generally speaking, users can directly access the data displayed in a mining pool, such as hashrate and profit, by accessing mining pool's API (requires certain R & D capabilities). These data can be collected into the system developed by users or other pages to view or manage.
[API Basic Information]
API Users: Usually cloud hashrate platforms, large mining farms, or other miners who have similar requirements will launch mining pool API .
1) Cloud hashrate platform: by launching mining pool API, hashrate and profit in the mining pool can be displayed on cloud hashrate platform, so users can monitor data directly on cloud hashrate platform.
2) Large Mining Farms: some mining farms manage many sub-accounts. For convenience of mining management, a corresponding management system may be developed in mining pools. By launching API in the mining pool, all sub-account data can be obtained at one time and viewed in a list. Pairing with data obtained directly from miners in mining farms.
3) Other personal requirements.
[What data can we get by API]
Generally, users have three different requirements for API.
1) Get personal account mining data, including real time hashrate, 24H hashrate, number of active miners, number of inactive miners, number of dead miners, profit and other data, that is, data that can be viewed through watcher links - launching method of this API refers to the following details.
2) Obtain official data on Poolin website, such as the entire network's computing power, the difficulty of the entire network, the mining pool's computing power, the total number of online machines in the mining pool, or other data in the mining machine's income list, etc.-such API data is not available transfer
3) Use API to perform operations and settings of mining pool account, including functions such as creating sub-accounts and modifying addresses. The function is only available to few customers. If you need to activate this function, please contact us by telegram: https://t.me/poolincommunity)
[How to launch API to get mining data of personal account]
How to get ReadToken
1. First create a account of Poolin and create a sub-account.
2. Click Sub-account Manage in the top right corner of the page.
3. Click setting-Share to Watcher On the right side of the corresponding sub-account.
4. Once you create a sub-account, you will get a link such as:www.poolin.com/my/8000010/zec?read_token=wowgLj2*****ga. The string of random codes at the beginning of wow is the ReadToken of the sub-account. 8000010 is the puid of this sub-account.
5. Set Read Token according to the instructions on API document and obtain corresponding data.