Ravencoin, RVN, experienced an anti-ASIC upgrade on October 2nd, 2019, by changing its algorithm from X16R to X16Rv2. Here we will introduce how to mine RVN using NVIDIA graphics card.
1. Visit Poolin.com mining pool and register an account, and then create a sub-account whose default currency is RVN.
2. After the sub-account is created, you will see the following mining URL
3. Set up the miner with network and electricity connection. Download T-Rex mining software and you will find such a folder.
4. Find a document named RVN-2miners.bat, right click and edit. Finally you will get such a screenshot.
You just need to update the information after -u with your sub-account and miner ID.
Finally save your changes and double click start.bat.
NVIDIA mining parameters:
t-rex -a x16rv2 -o stratum+tcp://rvn.ss.poolin.com:443 -u subaccount.minerID -p x goto start
t-rex -a x16rv2 start the software named “t-rex -a x16rv2”
-o mining address and port. Poolin's mining address being: rvn.ss.poolin.com:443
-u sub-account and minerID. You need to use a "." to connect the two.
5. Mining Confirmation. After everything's done, do please log in your pool account and check whether the miner is working correctly.
6. Whats more, don't forget to set RVN wallet address if you haven't set during the process of sub-account creation.
Login--sub-account manage--setting--modify address
For other versions of mining software https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex/releases/tag/0.14.4