1.Visit Poolin mining pool website, www.poolin.com, and register an account, and then create a sub-account with ETH as default currency.
2. Set up the miner with network and electricity connection, and then find out the miner IP and log into the miner configuration page to set mining URL, worker and password. Save and apply your settings.
1) You can log into the router the miner is connected to to find out its IP address or use IP Scanner to figure out its IP address.
2) If you use Antminer E3, you can enter miner configuration, then click general settings.
Click <save ＆ Apply> when you finish setting
3. Confirmation of mining status. You can visit the pool web or use the miner status page data to check the mining details.
1) Miner status page: after the miner starts to work, you can see hashrate data on miner status.
2) Pool data: you can log in your poolin account to check the hashrate data and earning data on dashboard.