Dear Poolin Users,
We launched export online time of miners function in December 2019, which is convenient for you to calculate online time of miners, estimate electricity bill, and roughly estimate time of inactive workers.
1. Set/modify miners
Poolin provides hashrate and power data of varieties of miners. You need to set miner and power separately. The power data can refer to the measured data of poolin or customise. If your miner is not in the list, you can customise.
Log in to Poolin official website www.poolin.com - click on Sub-account Manage - view Sub-account - Edit Miner - select miners to be set - click to modify - set Brand, Miner, Power - OK
2. Export Estimated Electricity Cost
There is no default electricity price and you need to set it by yourself. Without electricity price, the unit price and total electricity bill data will not be displayed in the exported record. After you set/modify electricity price, it takes effect.
Sub-account Management - Sub-account - Export Estimated Eletricity Cost - Electricity Cost - modify and save
3. Export Miner Online Record
1) Once you change price/power/miner, the record will be updated and online time will be counted again.
2) Workers become dead and Before are cleaned up (workers will be cleaned up 7 days after dead or manually), it will generate a fixed record and stop counting online time. If workers are online again, the record will be updated.
3) Workers become dead and After are cleaned up (workers will be cleaned up 7 days after dead or manually), it will generate a fixed record and stop counting online time. If workers are online again, it will be recognized as new workers. At this point, miner and power need to be reset. If there is no miner and power, the record only counts online time.
4) BTC online time of miners can be exported, and other coins will be launched in succession.
5) Data for up to 60 days can be exported.
click Export Miner Online Record at the bottom of the page - select the date (up to 60 days) - click OK to export
* data for reference