1. Visit Poolin mining pool website, poolin.com, register an account, and then create a sub-account with ETH as default currency.
The miner configuration information can be seen after you registered.
2. Download NVIDIA mining application - Claymore (as attached) and un-zip it.
3. Set up the miner application.
Right-click “Click me to configurate”, choose “edit”
Enter one of your Url in green rectangle, sub-account name in red rectangle and your miner number in yellow rectangle. Then save and close the file.
4. Double click this file again to start the mining.
5. Change your withdraw address if needed.
Login to www.poolin.com, click Mining Pool from above, and then click Dashboard.
Click the arrow next to your sub-account name, and then choose Sub-account Manage.
Find your ETH sub-account, choose Setting-Modify Address, and then enter your withdraw address.
*The address shall be Poolin Wallet by default.